2 tbsp olive oil
2 medium onions
2 small zucchinis
1 garlic clove
2 large tomatoes
a handful of fresh coriander leaves
2 – 3 tbsp laban (sour yogurt)
salt & pepper, according to taste
1 cup water
- Give the onions, zucchinis, garlic, tomatoes, and coriander leaves a quick chop.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Add the onions, zucchini and garlic and sauté them over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, and coriander. Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook further for about ten minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Pour all ingredients into a food processor and grind them till as smooth as possible.
- Return the ingredients to the sauce pan. Add the laban and whisk well till all of the soup is well mixed and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return to heat and cook for a few minutes further till desired soup thickness is reached (If you wish a thinner soup consistency, then gradually add some water, while stirring till desired consistency is reached. Then cook for a few minutes further).
- Your soup is ready to be served 🙂. Enjoy!