2 tbsp olive oil
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, grated
1 potato, chopped into small pieces
2 carrots, chopped into small pieces
1 litre chicken stock
200 g cooked chicken breast, shredded
salt & pepper, to taste
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp chicken seasoning blend
1/2 cup fresh sweet peas
1/2 cup fine noodles
handful of fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
1 lemon, halved and sliced
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions, garlic, potato, and carrots. Sauté for a few minutes (about 5-7 minutes), stirring from time to time.
- Add the chicken stock to the sautéd vegetables, bring to a simmer. Add the shredded chicken breast. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, coriander, and chicken seasoning.
- Now add the peas and noodles and cook further for about 10 minutes.
- Once peas and noodles are cooked, your soup is ready.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with some parsley along with a slice of lemon.